1. What is the offer?
Get 10% cashback on the site (website and mobile) and 15% cashback on the app on successful single transaction net of refunds on purchases of Rs. 6000 and above from 1st to 5th Oct 2016. Cancelled items/orders will not be eligible for cashback. Additionally get 5% Cashback (in the form of reward points) on HDFC Bank Debit cards, max upto Rs. 500.Detailed T&C for extra 5% cashback here
2. How can I avail this offer?
For the duration of the offer, if you transact on the mobile app or site, you need to have a single transaction net of refunds of Rs. 6000 and above. There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process. Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.
3. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account latest by 5th Jan, 2017.
4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event (1st to 5th Oct ’16)?
The minimum transaction size for the cashback duration is Rs. 6000 in a single transaction net of refunds and cancellations.
5. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
Maximum cashback per customer card account is Rs. 1500 across mobile app and the site for the overall duration of the campaign i.e. 1st to 5th Oct 2016. Additionally if you spend using your HDFC bank Debit cards you can get 5% cashback (in the form of reward points) upto Rs. 500. Detailed T&C for extra 5% cashback here
6. Is cashback applicable on credit and debit cards?
The cashback is available on HDFC Bank debit and/or credit cards and EMI.
7. Can I avail cash back on credit card on EMI?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on EMI on HDFC bank cards.
8. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery? Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. In order to not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.
9. Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
No, net banking transactions are not included.
10. My order includes Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins will I be eligible for a cashback?
No, the cashback is not applicable on purchase of Amazon.in gift cards and/or gold coins. Hence, if your order contains Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins you would get the cashback for the amount net of these two items. Offer is not applicable on Samsung mobile and tablet devices except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro.
11. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment, you will be eligible for the cashback if your transaction net of refunds is Rs. 6000 and above.
12. I successfully pre-ordered the iphone7 using HDFC bank cards and I am eligible for Rs. 11,000 cashback. Am I also eligible for additional cashback on other products?
Yes, you are also eligible for a 10% cashback on site and 15% on app on HDFC bank cards subject to successful single transaction of Rs. 6,000 and above. This is apart from your iphone 7 cashback of Rs. 11,000.
HDFC Card Cashback Offer – Terms and Conditions
- This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by HDFC bank (hereinafter referred to as “HDFC”) along with Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current HDFC credit and debit Card (hereinafter referred to as “Cardholder(s)”).
- The validity of the Offer (“Offer Duration”) is from 1st October, 2016 to 5th October, 2016 (both days included), unless extended by HDFC and Amazon.
- HDFC shall provide cashback to the Cardholders as provided below for purchase made by the Cardholders using their HDFC Card on amazon.in/Amazon App during the Offer Duration.
- Under this Offer, Cardholders may avail of a cashback of 10% on the amazon.in website and 15% on the Amazon mobile App, on the total purchase value inclusive of taxes on a per transaction basis, subject to a minimum purchase of INR 6000 (Rupees Six Thousand, only). The maximum applicable cashback per HDFC Card during the Offer Duration is Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred, only) irrespective of number of purchases.
- The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on the website/app and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content.
- This Offer is not valid on Gold coins, Apple iPhone 7 mobile devices, Amazon Gift Card, bank Cards (ASIN – B01J19B5TA) and on Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices sold on amazon.in. For Apple Iphone 7 cashback, refer to this link
- The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible Cardholder’s primary account to which the HDFC Card is linked within 90 days from the expiry of Offer Duration i.e., by 5th January, 2017.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till 90 days after the expiry of the Offer Duration. Post such date, HDFC and Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any person.
- HDFC and/or Amazon does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered on the amazon.in website/ Amazon app can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this Offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Full payment of the transaction must be done from HDFC Card. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be considered valid under the Offer.
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- In a scenario where the Cardholder either returns the product/cancels the transaction or a transaction is cancelled by the seller, no cashback will be applicable for such transactions.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products and HDFC and/or Amazon shall not be responsible towards the same under any circumstances.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability on amazon.in/Amazon App and accordingly HDFC and/or Amazon in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by HDFC or by Amazon.
- HDFC will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered on amazon.in/Amazon App on products/services made available by it.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer were offered.
- Any disputes between the Cardholder and/or HDFC and/or Amazon arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, wherein the arbitrator would be appointed by HDFC and/or Amazon, depending upon the parties to such dispute.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- HDFC and /or Amazon reserve the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Offer and/or cancel the Offer at any time with/without prior notice to the Cardholders.